La Salle Admissions Application Check List
In order for your application to La Salle Institute to be considered complete,
all of the following information must be provided:
- A fully completed and signed application form.
- A copy of last report card.
- A copy of this year's most recent report card.
Letter of recommendation.
Please give the recommendation form to your teacher, have him or her return it to you, then submit it with the rest of your application.
- Short essay on reasons you wish to attend La Salle.
A copy of any previous standardized test or State test result.
This is in addition to the required La Salle Entrance & Scholarship Exam/Entrance Exam.
- If applicable, a copy of student's Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan.