You are here
Financial Aid Information
La Salle Institute was founded in 1850 to serve a growing immigrant population taking residence in Troy, NY. To help middle class families continue to send their sons to La Salle, significant funds in the form of financial aid are made available to both current and new students every year. These grants are made available based on need, assisting families who would not otherwise be able to afford the entire cost of tuition to La Salle.
How do I apply for financial aid?
- If your son will be a new student in September, he must be accepted for admission to be considered for financial aid.
- If he is a current student at La Salle and you received financial aid this school year, you will not automatically receive aid the following year. It is necessary that you reapply each school year.
- To apply for financial aid, complete the Parents' Financial Statement. There is a processing fee of $48.00. La Salle's School Code is 4527.
- After processing the information on your application, La Salle will receive a report indicating the extent of your need. We will use this report and copies of your current year US income tax return and W-2s (wage statements) to determine your eligibility for aid.
- No action will be taken on your application until La Salle receives all necessary information.
Please contact the Finance office by calling (518) 283-2500 x231 with questions.