You are here
Athletic Hall of Fame
La Salle Institute's Athletic Hall of Fame recognizes former athletes, our coaches and longtime supporters of our athletic programs.
We must receive a nomination in order to consider someone for induction into the Hall of Fame.
Please use the nomination form, and include supporting evidence or documentation along with your nomination.
Nomination Criteria for Athletes
- Must be a graduate of La Salle Institute
- Athletic achievement during high school career at La Salle Institute
- Athlete must exhibit good character during his high school career and after
- Recommended (but not required) that the athlete participate in more than one sport during high school
- Ten year waiting period after graduation (excluding posthumous nominations)
- Supporting evidence must be included
Nomination Criteria for Coaches
- Must have coached at least five years at La Salle Institute
- Must have had great impact and measureable success
- Must have attracted players during tenure as a coach
- Must exhibit good character on and off the field
- Support evidence must be included
Nomination Criteria for Other Nominees
- Significant long-term contribution to the athletic program at La Salle Institute
2017 Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Dinner
- The Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Dinner will take place on Thursday, September 21. 2017, more details to follow.